MADE LIGHT TO GO LONG
The Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 Men's Running Shoe pairs plush cushioning with an ultra-lightweight, incredibly strong Flyknit upper to help keep you comfortable-and keep you going-for miles.
Light yet strong Flyknit delivers seamless, supportive comfort. The one-piece upper integrates a tightly woven denser knit in the heel for enhanced support and a looser, more open weave in the midfoot and forefoot for stretch and breathability.
Lighter and more resilient than previous iterations, the Lunarlon foam midsole delivers soft, responsive cushioning and long-lasting comfort.
The outsole design follows a forefoot pressure map that helps guide each stride naturally for more efficient range of motion through toe-off.
- Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit
- Ultra-strong Flywire cables deliver lightweight support and lockdown
- Foam-lined collar delivers plush, soft support
- Diamond-shaped cuts in the midsole/outsole enhance flexibility
- Moulded flex grooves promote natural range of motion
- Carbon rubber along the heel for lasting durability
- Weight: 224 grams (men's size 9)
- Midsole offset: 10mm
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with an ultralight, second skin-like fit. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability-all in one layer-was refined, resulting in a featherweight and virtually seamless upper.